Fentanyl Citrate Injection
Buy Fentanyl Citrate Injection
Fentanyl Citrate Injection 3 vials per package. It is a non-pyrogenic, sterile solution of Fentanyl citrate in water for injection. Fentanyl Citrate is a potent narcotic analgesic given only by the intramuscular or intravenous routes of inoculation.
Where to Buy Fentanyl Citrate Injection Online?
You can Buy Fentanyl Citrate Injection Online from us at reasonable rates. High-quality Fentanyl Citrate Injection was available. Best Offer!
Fentanyl Citrate Injection is an opioid agonist. Fentanyl Citrate Injection is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution of fentanyl citrate in water for injection, available as 50 mcg (0.05 mg) per mL which is administered only by the intravenous or intramuscular routes of injection. The chemical name is N-(1- phenethyl-4-piperidyl) propionamide citrate (1:1). The molecular weight is 528.60. Its molecular formula is C22H28N2O•C6H8O7,
Fentanyl citrate, a white powder which is sparingly soluble in water. Each milliliter contains fentanyl (as the citrate) 50 mcg (0.05 mg). May contain sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid for pH adjustment. pH 4.7 (4.0 to 7.5).
The solution contains no bacteriostat, antimicrobial agent or added buffer and is intended only for use as a single-dose injection. When smaller doses are required, the unused portion should be discarded in an appropriate manner.
Fentanyl Citrate Injection is indicated for:
- the analgesic action of short duration during the anesthetic periods, premedication, induction and maintenance, and in the immediate postoperative period (recovery room) as the need arises.
- use as an opioid analgesic supplement in general or regional anesthesia.
- administration with a neuroleptic as an anesthetic premedication, for the induction of anesthesia and as an adjunct in the maintenance of general and regional anesthesia.
- use as an anesthetic agent with oxygen in selected high-risk patients, such as those undergoing open heart surgery or certain complicated neurological or orthopedic procedures.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Important Dosage And Administration Instructions
Fentanyl Citrate Injection should be administered only by persons specifically trained in the use of intravenous anesthetics and management of the respiratory effects of potent opioids.
- Ensure that an opioid antagonist, resuscitative and intubation equipment, and oxygen are readily available.
- Individualize dosage based on factors such as age, body weight, physical status, underlying pathological condition, use of other drugs, type of anesthesia to be used, and the surgical procedure involved.
- Monitor vital signs routinely.
As with other potent opioids, the respiratory depressant effect of fentanyl may persist longer than the measured analgesic effect. The total dose of all opioid agonists administered should be considered by the practitioner before ordering opioid analgesics during recovery from anesthesia.
If Fentanyl Citrate Injection is administered with a CNS depressant, become familiar with the properties of each drug, particularly each product’s duration of action. In addition, when such a combination is used, fluids and other countermeasures to manage hypotension should be available [see WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS].
Inspect parenteral drug products visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration, whenever solution and container permit.
50 mcg = 0.05 mg = 1 mL
Premedication In Adults
50 to 100 mcg (0.05 to 0.1 mg) (1 to 2 mL) may be administered intramuscularly 30 to 60 minutes prior to surgery.